will provide you with health and safety standards implemented by Hawaiiʻs Tourist Industry.
These standards provide guest, customers, employees, contractors, vendors and other persons who enter the premises with expectation in terms of service, accommodations and required safety protocols.
Some hotel services my not be available or may be limited during your visit.
Before completing your booking, please review the restrictions and guidelines for all travelers to enter Hawaii by reviewing all State of Hawaii travel guidance.
Review the information frequently, as information is updated often.
E Komo Mai...Welcome to Kohala Village INN!
The Kohala Village INN is a historic, plantation style inn that offers authentic Hawaiiana lodging in the heart of charming Hawi town. Located on a five-acre property that includes daily classes like yoga, tai chi and bellydancing, our INN rooms are colorfully decorated, bright and clean with modest room sizing typical for construction during the 1950s. For your ease as you venture across the island, we provide the convenience of a keycode at your door!
A place to relax and enjoy.
- Hawaii Plantation Themed Decor
- Paya Organic Grooming Essentials
- Green Hospitality Practices (Earth Friendly Cleaners, Recycle Facility)
- Air conditioning individually controlled in the room
- Cable Television
- Wireless Internet Connection
- Ceiling Fan
The space that works for meetings, meals, or relaxing-time.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Casual Meeting & Workspace
- Seating Area with Sofa
- Family Parlor
A casual place to enjoy the wonderful weather or a great yoga class.
- Space to Meet or Relax
- Free Wi-Fi
- Walking Distance to Three Major Ecotourism Adventures, Shops, Specialty Stores, and Restaurants of Hawi Town
- Programs and Enrichment Classes Available for Minimal Fees
- 100% Non-Smoking Facility. Smoking Permitted only in Designated Areas
- Free Self-Parking